My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, June 9, 2007

Flowers

This photo is another photo I took at Boalsburg in someone's back yard. It is actually a yard behind the windchimes and the business I was taking photos of. Please Note: There was a big storm here in my area last night and my phone line and computer are down. They say they are working on it but if I don't answer that is why. Hopefully, I'll be back online soon. They say by Monday night at the latest. Argh! Hope it's before that. I'm doing this at the library. Thank goodness I have a few photos to fall back on.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. What flower is this? I wouldn't be daffodil, would it?

Anonymous said...

You picked a nice one to post from the library. Glad you were able to get online.

Hope everything is back to normal for you soon.

Abraham Lincoln

lv2scpbk said...

Anon, Not sure what kind of flower this is. I took the photo at Boalsburg in someone's yard.

Abraham, Thanks for visiting.

Nikon said...

Nice shot - looks nice & springlike.

Ming the Merciless said...

Good luck on the phone line repair. Hopefully, you will have internet connection soon.

Good job on the photo from the library. I have done that so many times when I don't have time to go out and take some photos, or aren't feeling inspired.

GMG said...

Lovely! Hope they manage to restore your connections soon; storms are becoming ever more destructive...

Nathalie H.D. said...

I'd say they're iris, at least that's what they're called in French. They are absolutely beautiful anyway.

Hope you get your connection back soon, it's amazing how dependent on it we become, isn't it?

I love your little fairy of two days ago.

Coy Hill said...

Pretty clump of iris, one of my favorite flowers, very nice capture.

The storms missed me, we are still dry as a tinder box.

Deb said...

I envy people who have the time to maintain gardens like this! How beautiful!
Hope your power has been restored....it's going to be hot here today and tomorrow and we'll no doubt take our airconditioning for granted.
As for the comment you left (thank, by the way!), we only have one camera too, so it would be somewhat challenging. My dad took a photo of me taking a photo of the Mississippi River last fall-I was nearly falling into the water at the time, and I think he was amused. Maybe you could also have a friend or family member take a photo of you taking a photo!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.